Monday, November 10, 2008

My Summer Events

Hi Everyone
Its been a while since I updated my schedule and I am sorry for my tardiness in this department. However, me and the boys in the band have been busy and had a good Summer playing at different shows and festivals. I have included some pics taken this past summer.
As many of you already know through the newspaper article in August, I have been making some big changes in my own personal life. Yes I will be moving to live in Michigan U.S.A. as of the Summer/Fall of 2009.
My girlfriend Kellee and I moved into our new home in August which is situated halfway between Detroit and Kalamazoo.
She is a wonderful person who I am so happy to be with
and I really could not wish for anything more in a partner.Thanks Kell XO

This will be my new site for you all to check out new pics and dates so keep posted for all the latest and the greatest.
Take good care
Ian

No comments: