Sunday, November 23, 2008

Live Again At The Vatagain!


Thanks once again to Terry for the gig and everyone for coming out this past weekend and supporting the band. The boys and I had a blast playing to a real nice audience on both nights. I don't know when we will be back at the club again but keep posted on the blog. I am sure there will be a few more weekends at the best club in town before I move to the U.S. permanently.
I get my first American thanksgiving this weekend when I head back to Michigan to spend the holiday weekend with Kellee and all of her family. Cant wait! I am starving. Ha Ha!!!
Signing off for now, cheers everyone!!
Ian.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Can't wait to see you perform in the great stae of Michigan!

Shannon Puddles Lyons said...

It was definitely a lot of fun, at least until that guy kept talking through Blue Note Cafe

barbican said...

Yeah Yeah that's all very well but when are you going to play at the Barbican in Llanelli again eh??