Sunday, March 22, 2009

Springtime at the Vat







Yes folks
this weekend brought us back to Red Deer"s favourite place for live sounds.
I can tell you it was nice heading into town on clear roads but springtime brought us another dump of snow that was not to welcoming when we opened the exit doors of the club at 2am. Oh well, spring is here and it's gonna melt fast.
Friday was a busy night and Saturday was a lot quieter at the club; I think gods dandruff coming down probably kept people at home.We had a lot of fun playing as always and thanks to everyone for venturing down to support the band.
It was weird to see my son Sean who just turned 18 sitting there drinking pitchers of beer with his buddie's. I must be getting a little older or something.
Thanks once again to Monsieur Cave for the opportunity to play at his fine establishment.Love the Keith Richards painting on the wall. Hope I never look like that ha ha!!!

Well its off to Detroit next Sunday to be with my sweetheart for the week and do a little work on our house. My female foreman has a list ha ha!!! It will be another night at Duffy's on Sat the 4th so keep posted for new pics and My Keno win.
Yes I feel lucky this week and I think there is going to be a few American Eagles flying into my pocket. I know there will be a few Captains going down my Gregory Peck that's for sure. ha ha! that's means Neck!!!!
Take care all
Ian

No comments: